PT. Pesona Scientific was established since 1993, with the efforts fields in several divisions such as scientific, diagnostics, medical equipment, agriculture, and veterinary equipment and Health Management Consultant. Division of Veterinary and Livestock equipment supply all equipment for Veterinary Medical, Animal Health, Animal production, Animal Feed Industry and Dairy Milk Industry.more ..
Announcing The New Series 6
New Feature: User can now select the animal to be tested.
No lights to watch! No buttons to push!
A fast, safe and accurate ultrasonic pregnancy detector for swine, sheep, alpacas, meat & dairy goats, pygmy goats, llamas, large rabbits, foxes, and numerous other mammals over 8 lbs.more..
Clipping Machine PowerMax 2-speed
• easy maneuverability with ergonomic design
• classic design with metal front side
• max comfort: grip is contoured and soft for incredible comfort and feel
• lightweight: extremely lightweight and easy to handle during long clipping jobs
• whisper quiet motor: new whisper quiet technology makes the clipper extremely quiet
• speed: the quiet 2-speed clipper delivers over 3.300 strokes per minute
• compatible with all A5 and PowerPro blades
• low maintenance and very robust
• clipping blades not included
level 1: 1900 double strokes/min
level 2: 3300 double strokes/min
voltage: in 230 volts, out 24 volts
cable: 3,6 m
• the tried-and-tested motor technology gives the constanta4 tremendous tractive power
• even on matted and dirt-encrusted animals the constanta4 does not "yield"
• the blades glide through the thickest of wool without loss of power
• special ventilation system with newly-developed ventilation wheel and new air ducting produces markedly improved ventilation dynamics
• air filter can be replaced without tools
• service-friendly shell casing with ergonomically shaped handle for fatigue-free working
• shearing blades made of tool steel with special HRC hardening have an extraordinarily long service life with improved sharpening facility and with special cutting behaviour
• supplied in a sturdy plastic carrying case together with accessories
230 V AC
8,0 x 10,8 x 35,5 cm
sound pressure level:
weight (without cable):
SALLI saddle stool
New ergonomic chair in Finnish design and quality, healthy for your back.
|This series of low frequency RFID Readers for Animal Tracking provide a low cost easy-to-use system for animal identification and management. The series consists of two versions of the reader: The DW(A)R152 reads compatible RFID tags, displays the tag ID on the screen and stores the data to onboard memory. The other has the additional capability to upload the data in real time via Bluetooth to any enabled PC or PDA.|
32kB,storage capability about 2000 items
Bluetooth 2.0, USB2.0, or No data interface
128 * 32 OLED( Wikipedia reference)
11784/85 FDX-B and ID64
Operating at -20°C to 50°C
Storage at -20°C to 65°C
5% to 90% no frost
maximum magnetic field strength at a distance of 10 m : 66 µa/m
compact handheld reader is a high performance read device with a user-friendly sleek design and is well suited for applications such as stock breeding, animal control or foodstuff tracking systems. It combines an ISO 11785 RFID reader and an alphanumeric keypad for easy data collection and features a compact design that fits into a shirt pocket. It provides a large Flash memory capacity which can store 5000 tag IDs. In addition, it provides an IP54 protection rating making it suitable for operation under harsh environments.
HDX compatible (ISO 11784/5)
FDX-B compatible (ISO 11784/5)
H4002 compatible (optional)
Approx. 25 cm with HDX transponders of Ø 30 mm
Approx. 18 cm with FDX-B transponders of Ø 30 mm
(Depending on transponder type)
USB with the APC200 or the optional docking station ADS200
Plug for external antenna
Bluetooth Class 2 module concerning
Bluetooth standard 1.2 (222015B only)
2 x 1.5V AA rechargeable Mignon Batteries
External power supply and recharge via APC200 cable or via docking station ADS200
|Memory||Flash for 5000 data set|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C to 60 °C|
|Approvals||CE, FCC part 15 class A (222015 only), Canada Industry Standard, CCIA, JRC|
|Protection level||IP 64|
|Dimensions||175 mm x 90 mm x 36 mm|
222015 approx. 300 g
222015B approx.350 g
ROTARY TATTOO 4 SPACE WITH INK
convenience and easy to change various numbers without removing and changing numbers as they are already put insidemore..
Hoof Knife Double Edge Stainlessmore..