PT. Pesona Scientific was established since 1993, with the efforts fields in several divisions such as scientific, diagnostics, medical equipment, agriculture, and veterinary equipment and Health Management Consultant. Division of Veterinary and Livestock equipment supply all equipment for Veterinary Medical, Animal Health, Animal production, Animal Feed Industry and Dairy Milk Industry.more ..
• according to Dr. Bron
• for calves
• pump action helps to aspirate slime from mouth and nose
• stimulates the calf’s circulation after particularly difficult calvings
Heavy Duty Hoof Trimmermore..
• the Draminski mastitis detector allows you to spot changes in the milk BEFORE mastitis occurs, saving time and trouble.
Not for human use. For veterinary applications only.
BS-120 is a bench top, discrete and random access clinical chemistry analyzer with 100 tests per hour. Inheriting with winning features of BS-series family, It’s tailored for small laboratories (used as a main instrument); medium laboratories (used as a back-up).more..
• ergonomic casing for easy handling
• with on-/off-switch
• “easy touch” press button
BC-5300Vet pampers your need to get a real 5-part hematology report for dog, cat and horse. With the state-of-art laser scatter method, microsampling technology, friendly PC software and economical reagent kit, it is unprecedentedly easy and reliable to work.more..
Sono-Grader® Model 2
SONO-GRADER... Now Have Total Swine Management Record Keeping Control!
Now...The power of productivity fits in your hand. The SONO-GRADER is a programmable hand held computer operated A-mode ultrasound tester. It measures both total depth of backfat and loin muscle, and can also detect pregnancy in swine, sheep, goats, and certain other mammals.more..
Catheter with a rounded closed end and two atraumatic side holes
Top quality made of transparent polypropylene (PP), non-irritant.
Sterile, luer lock.
DIGIT SET 0-9, 0.3 INCH “STONE”
base made from plastic, numbers made from aluminiummore..
• water bowl made from high-quality plastic (PP)
• easy-to-operate brass pipe valve
• controllable water flow rate (up to max. 11 litres/minute)
• ½" connection from top and bottom
• with drain stop for easy cleaning
• suitable for pipe and wall mounting
• bowl volume: 2.8 litres